The full cost of participation in the retreat (accommodation, meals and all activities) depends on the type of room. We will try to keep this cost at last year's level (it was then between 450 and 650 PLN). We will present this year's prices at the end of July.
The centre offers accommodation in double, triple and quadruple rooms and a historic cottage (the order from the most expensive to the cheapest).
2. Instructions and deadlines for booking and paying
- Please complete the online booking form. All information provided in the form will be used only for the purpose of organizing the retreat.
- We will respond by confirming the reservation;
- At the end of July, when we know what form we are organizing the Retreat, we will send you information about prices and ask you to pay by mid-August.
It would be kind of you to make a donation, if you would like to support Sangha members who are in a difficult financial situation in attending the retreat (see details below).
In order to help those on low incomes participate in the retreat, we have set up a bursary fund, which is financed from donations made by those who are able and would like to practise generosity by sharing their material resources with others.
If you are interested in:
- supporting other Sangha members, please contribute your donation on transferring the payment or please only simply transfer your donation if you are not coming to the retreat but would like to donate.
- receiving a bursary, please bear in mind that only persons who would otherwise have difficulty attending the retreat may apply for a bursary; we are relying on your judgement in this respect.
Bursaries will be awarded to persons who have been participating in the activities of the Sangha regularly for at least one year, though some exceptions may be made. The maximum amount of the bursary is PLN 250.
Bursary applications, mentioning the amount of money you need to have reimbursed, are to be sent to .
4. Bank account details
Account no.: PL 10 2490 0005 0000 4600 8730 4902
Bank: Alior Bank
Recipient: Sangha Uśmiech Buddy (Smile of the Buddha Sangha)
Purpose: retreat 2019 - name surname
We suggest transferring the money using Transferwise.com, as it has low fees and makes it possible to enter the amount in PLN.